Only War: The Tsadian Campaign
RANGED WEAPON CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Poor: Shoddy and dangerous to use, this weapon has the Unreliable Quality. If the weapon already has this Quality, then it jams on any failed hit roll.
- Good: This weapon is constructed well and loses the Unreliable Quality. If it does not have the Unreliable Quality, it gains the Reliable Quality. If it already has this Quality, there is no further effect beyond the obvious fine workmanship of the weapon.
- Best: As fine a piece of craftsmanship as can be found, this weapon never suffers from jamming or overheating, treating any such results as a miss.
Craftsmanship and Logistics Table
When you request an item, the manner of craftsmanship will change the difficulty of obtaining it.
|Good||Very Hard (-30)|
MELEE WEAPON CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Poor: Lax craftsmanship or poorly balanced work means this weapon inflicts a –10 on all Weapon Skill Tests made with it.
- Good: An eye towards balance and design means this weapon grants a +5 bonus to all Weapon Skill Tests made with it.
- Best: Superior materials and superb design means this weapon grants a +10 bonus to all Weapon Skill Tests made with it, and increases the Damage it deals by +1.
- Poor: Badly fitted, designed or damaged, Poor armor is difficult to wear. Characters wearing Poor armor take a –10 penalty to all Agility Tests.
- Good: Well constructed and better fitting, this armor is easier to wear. Against the first attack in any Round, the armor increases its AP by 1.
- Best: Finely wrought and perfectly fitted Best armor is like donning a second skin. Best armor weighs half the normal amount and increases the AP by 1.
- Point-Blank Range: When a character makes a ranged attack against a target that is two meters away or closer, that target is at Point-Blank Range. Ballistic Skill Tests made to attack a target at Point Blank Range are Easy (+30). This bonus does not apply when the attacker and the target are in melee combat with each other. For weapons with a short range of less than three meters, Point-Blank Range is one meter less than the weapon’s short range.
- Short Range: Targets that are a distance of less than half the Range of a character’s weapon are at Short Range. Ballistic Skill Tests made to attack targets at Short Range are Ordinary (+0).
- Long Range: Targets that are at a distance of more than double the range of a character’s weapon are at Long Range. Ballistic Skill Tests made to hit targets at Long Range are Difficult (-10).
- Extreme Range: Targets that are three times the range of a character’s weapon are at Extreme Range. Ballistic Skill Tests made to hit targets at Extreme Range are Very Hard (-30).